Arista, meaning "the brightest, the best" in Greek, is the Valley leader when it comes to customer service in diagnostic imaging. Many patients have apprehension or concern when they need imaging, whether it is anxiety over the test and its results, claustrophobia, or memories of a prior bad experience at another imaging facility. At Arista Medical Imaging, we make it our priority to welcome you to our facility, make you feel comfortable, and provide the best diagnostic imaging experience possible.
At Arista Medical Imaging, you are our guest, and we want you to feel comfortable and give you the best service possible. With Arista Medical Imaging, you can expect:
- Early morning, evening, and weekend appointments available for your convenience
- A comfortable waiting area
- Warm, friendly staff who are there to make you as comfortable and at ease as possible
- Ample, convenient parking
- A choice between open MRI (less stressful for those who experience claustrophobia in a traditional MRI) and a high field MRI system
- Sub-specialty radiology interpretations by board certified, fellowship trained radiologists
Not only do we have your best interests in mind, but we will work with the physician who ordered your diagnostic imaging to guarantee that they have everything they need.
We make it our priority that you always experience the best and brightest with us, and we always appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Arista Medical Imaging.